How cookies are used on the site
- The main purposes for which cookies are used are as follows:
1. Absolutely necessary cookies.
- Used for the operation of the website, they cannot be turned off. Usually they are installed only in response to user actions, for example, logging in or filling out forms. This is data about users, and it is not transferred to third-party analytics systems.
2. Performance cookies.
- These cookies collect information about how users use the website, for example, which pages visitors visit most and whether they receive error messages from web pages. These cookies do not collect information identifying the visitor. All information collected by such cookies is combined and therefore anonymous. It is used only to improve the website.
3. Functional cookies.
- These cookies allow websites to remember your choices (such as your name, language or region) and provide advanced, personalized features. The information collected by such cookies may be anonymized and they may not track your browsing of other websites.
4. Cookies for Google Analytics.
- These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors access and use our site. This is used to monitor performance, reporting, and providing data that will influence the improvements made to the site. Cookies collect information in anonymous form, including the number of visitors visiting the site, their gender and age, the number of pages they looked at, which pages they visited and how long they stayed.
5. Third-party cookies for marketing, advertising and remarketing.
- The site works with third parties which submit advertisements or other offers on our behalf and personalize the content that you see. Cookies can be used by these third parties to create a profile of your interests and show you relevant ads on other sites. They do not store personal information directly but use a unique identifier in your browser or Internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will receive content that is less suitable for you. An example of this is showing you an ad about one of our products or services through a digital or social channel that will encourage you to visit our website.
Manage, disable, and delete cookies.
Most cookies can be controlled from your browser settings. You can:
• View individual cookies along with their expiration date and delete them if you choose
• Block third-party cookies (or request not to track).
• Block all cookies.
• Delete all cookies when closing the browser. If you decide to block all cookies, many websites will not function correctly, and functionality may break. For this reason, we do not recommend disabling cookies when using our website.
The links below direct you to instructions for changing cookie settings in the most popular browsers:
Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17442/windows-internet-explorerdeletemanage-cookies
Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21411?viewlocale=en_GB&locale=en_GB https://www.aboutcookies.org/Default.aspx?page=2